Add Tracing To WCF Messages

It sometimes becomes useful to trace messages coming into and out of a WCF service for debugging.  I find when I am doing soap integration's it is especially useful to be able to trace the soap messages for debugging.  The message isn't obviously stored, however there is a trace that you can attach to to get it though the system.diagnostics library.
<system.diagnostics>
  <sources>
      <source name="System.ServiceModel.MessageLogging">
        <listeners>
                 <add name="messages"
                 type="System.Diagnostics.XmlWriterTraceListener"
                 initializeData="c:\logs\messages.svclog" />
          </listeners>
      </source>
    </sources>
</system.diagnostics>

<system.serviceModel>
  <diagnostics>
    <messageLogging 
         logEntireMessage="true" 
         logMalformedMessages="false"
         logMessagesAtServiceLevel="true" 
         logMessagesAtTransportLevel="false"
         maxMessagesToLog="3000"
         maxSizeOfMessageToLog="2000"/>
  </diagnostics>
</system.serviceModel>
Simple enough and now you will have a log file with your requests.

Re-doing a paver path

So I wanted to redo the paver path behind my house.  After I tore the old one out, I only had a few good pavers left and couldn't find matching ones.  Being that my budget was tight on the redo before a family picnic, I decided to rip some 2x4 s into 2x2 and create a frame for the existing pavers to elevate them above the ground and fill the rest in with a washed stone.  I also put the new planter in on the left, but that's a job for another post. 
So first the final product in case you don't want to look any further.  Now how I did it.
I started by laying out the blocks I had and figuring out the gap I needed between each to make my distance.

Once I had this, I started making a frame for the blocks.
I put a little strip of wood under each one to make sure the paver wouldn't work its way through and the wood become elevated around them.  
It was about 20 feet so I made 2 of them that fit together.  I then stained them up to match the deck stain on the house.  It took a few coats, I realize they won't last forever, but it should get me a decade or so, at which point it will probably need to be freshened up again anyways, so a quick fix that I think turned out good.  One last pic after install before the gravel.